Welcome to the future of greeting card writing! This tutorial will take you to explore the new UUNA TEK® iAuto Pen Plotter that automatically writes greeting cards in batches, allowing you to say goodbye to the tedious handwriting process and easily create a personalized greeting card experience. Whether you're sending unique greetings to clients or crafting special wishes for friends and family, this bot will become your indispensable creative assistant.
What’s more interesting is that iAuto Pen Plotter can copy your unique handwriting and generate font files that are exactly the same as your handwriting. This means you can retain your personal handwriting style while enjoying the convenience of automation. From now on, every greeting card exudes your unique personality. Let’s start a new chapter in writing greeting cards together!
When using iAuto Pen Plotter for the first time, you need to add and register the machine (if you do not register, you can only use the software, but you cannot start writing).
Start the software and select Add:
Customize the machine name and select the KAT model:
After connecting the machine and computer using USB, select to search for the local machine:
If the machine cannot be found, please try to replug and unplug the USB cable, or reinstall the machine driver:
After the search is successful, the machine will be automatically connected, and a registration window will pop up (the machine cannot be used without registration):
The registration number is required when registering, which is usually pasted on the machine body.
After registering and logging in, you can start using the machine to write normally.
As shown below, set the writing content, click the All button to generate the gcode file that needs to be written (for multi-page files, if it is only a single-page file, click Current to generate the gcode of the current page):
Place the greeting card upside down in the paper feed slot (cause the actual writing starting point is at the lower right corner of the machine), and adjust the buckle position so that it is the same width as the greeting card:
Install the pen:
When everything is ready, you can click the Write button to start writing:
The effect is as follows:
Read More Related Articles:
- [iAuto Tutorial]Batch Writing with iAuto Pen Plotter: Opening and Utilizing TXT or Word Files with Selected Fonts
- [iAuto Tutorial]Auto Wedding Invitation Production: A Guide with iAuto for Valentine's Day
- [iAuto Tutorials]How to Bulk Write Envelopes with iAuto Automatic Handwriting Machine
- [iAuto Tutorials]How to Install the software for UUNA TEK® iAuto Pen Plotter
- [iAuto Tutorials]How to Achieve Automatic Bulk Writing Using Various Fonts with iAuto Pen Plotter
- [iAuto Tutorials]How to Make Bulk Greeting Cards with iAuto Auto Feeding Pen Plotter
- [iAuto Tutorial]Converting Text to SVG with Inkscape for iAuto Pen Plotter