Don't know how to download and install the iAuto auto feeding pen plotter handwriting machine. Check this article, you can find the step-by-step guide with 2 parts: download software and installation. Comment below if you have any further questions. Thanks!
Part 1 - Download software
First download the software from the download page.
After downloading, unzip to get the iAtuo folder:
1) This software only supports win7/win8/win11 64bit systems and does not support 32-bit systems.
2) Please turn off the anti-virus software before decompressing to prevent opening errors caused by mistakenly deleting files(If there is any deletion by mistake, please add it to the whitelist to avoid being deleted again).
Part 2 - Start installation
First connect the machine to the computer via USB cable, then open the folder and double-click CH340Driver.exe to install the driver (keep clicking Next until the installation is completed):
After the driver installation is completed, double-click the icon below to start the software:
Select Search local machine to find the machine and connect automatically. If the machine cannot be found, try plugging and unplugging the USB cable again.
On how to register and connect your machine, check out this article:
You can also find the login entrance (or registration entrance) here:
Read More Related Articles:
- [iAuto Tutorial]Batch Writing with iAuto Pen Plotter: Opening and Utilizing TXT or Word Files with Selected Fonts
- [iAuto Tutorial]Auto Wedding Invitation Production: A Guide with iAuto for Valentine's Day
- [iAuto Tutorials]How to Bulk Write Envelopes with iAuto Automatic Handwriting Machine
- [iAuto Tutorials]How to Achieve Automatic Bulk Writing Using Various Fonts with iAuto Pen Plotter
- [iAuto Tutorials] How to Register and Connect to UUNA TEK® iAuto Pen Plotter
- [iAuto Tutorials]How to Make Bulk Greeting Cards with iAuto Auto Feeding Pen Plotter
- [iAuto Tutorial]Converting Text to SVG with Inkscape for iAuto Pen Plotter